The British School of Bucharest is looking for full-time Teaching Assistant to join our successful Primary School team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to provide evidence that there are no obstacles to working with children (ie. Criminal History Report).
- Demonstrate an interest in working with children, including those with additional educational needs.
- Have a high level of English language proficiency.
- Be willing and able to work collaboratively with colleagues to support the needs of students.
- Be sympathetic to working in a multi-cultural and international educational community.
- Have had some previous experience of working in an educational setting.
- Have an outstanding record of attendance, punctuality and professionalism.
- Have excellent skills in behaviour management.
- Be able to commit to the post for the full academic year and potentially, beyond.
Benefits will include:
- Receiving guidance and support from our qualified and experienced staff.
- Receiving training, opportunities for professional development and performance management.
- The exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse and friendly British international school.
- Meal vouchers
All applications for open positions at BSB must be completed with the online application form, which can be found here
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to references and a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), ICPC or similar checks from both the country of origin and the previous country of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
BSB reserves the right to appoint before this deadline, so we strongly encourage early applications.