A Culture Nurturing Excellence
Seeing and experiencing our School is essential to know whether the British School of Bucharest is the right choice for you or your child. We offer you the opportunity to book a visit or take a tour of our campus, in person or virtual. This is an excellent way to get a sense of the community and culture that a British School of Bucharest education provides.
We encourage you to visit us virtually or in person and get a feel of the British School of Bucharest’s nurturing learning environment. Our Admissions Staff will answer your questions, and you can see what the British School of Bucharest offers.
Committed to Excellence
Our dedication to supporting our students to achieve their highest potential was recognised by the International Schools Inspectorate (ISI). The British School of Bucharest received the highest possible rating, ‘excellent’, for both ‘the quality of pupils’ learning and achievement’ and the ‘quality of pupils’ personal development’. We have been rated consistently as ‘excellent’ in all areas by the UK International School Inspectorate (ISI) in 2018 and 2022. This is the highest possible rating that can be achieved after being inspected by ISI.
Take a tour of the British School of Bucharest
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our campus. The Admissions Team will provide information about the British Curriculum we teach at each Key Stage and other British School of Bucharest life aspects. Please complete the form below, and the Admissions Office will email you to confirm your appointment and availability. We aim to respond quickly, so if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Open since 2000 in Bucharest
- An international private school
- 700+ students aged 2-18
- 65 nationalities in a safe and caring environment
Highly Qualified Teachers
- Native English-speaking Teachers
- Experienced Teachers, all graduates of prestigious universities, including Oxford and Cambridge
- Caring and highly qualified teaching staff
- Impressive pupil-to-teacher ratio
The Quality of the Curriculum and Enrichment Activities
- National Curriculum for England
- Global universities reach
- Dedicated University Guidance Counsellor
- The outstanding pass rate at A-Level
- Over 120 extracurricular activities
- A unique STEAM-based approach
- 20+ specialised subjects for IGCSE and A-Level
- Excellent in all areas – 2018 & 2022 ISI Report
- Accredited by ARACIP
- Recognised as a British School Overseas (BSO) via the ISI
- COBIS Accredited Member
- Certificated as a COBIS Training School
- Registered as a Cambridge International School
- Certified to offer EDEXCEL Academic Qualifications
- Member of BRCC and AmCham