Date posted 27/04/23Apply today Back to vacancies
We are looking for a talented, creative, and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our team and execute assignments by coordinating content for all the school’s brochures, magazines, websites and branding projects. As well as assisting in marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimisation, advertising, events planning etc.) and paying close attention to the market trends. The successful candidate will be required to collaborate with the BSB Team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collating material and editing content for all the schools’ marketing materials, adapting it for internal and external audiences
- Updating information on the school’s website and coordinating the creation of fresh and up-to-date web content in collaboration with other departments
- Providing ideas and input into the development of new e-marketing material and advertising campaigns
- Collaborating with Digital and Social Media divisions to set up online and social media campaigns.
- Coordinating and creating the content for producing all marketing materials: brochures, posters, flyers etc., for all the school’s programmes and projects, liaising with the relevant academic staff, admin staff, students, or alumni to update content as necessary.
- Liaising with in-house and external designers for all graphic design projects providing the briefs
- Selection and ordering of promotional materials for exhibitions, corporate gifts, etc. and ensuring the supply of stock for events or other projects.
- Selection of photos and videos for the website or other marketing materials
- Liaise with the external suppliers of the department for the assigned projects (in-house and external)
- Coordinate the proofreading, copywriting, editing copy and information collection for all content projects.
- Marketing support for the school’s events, internal or external
- Budget control and reporting, offering costs optimisation.
- Coordinate all the ticketing allocations of the department.
- Advanced English (speaking and writing)
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar
- Experience as a marketing or advertising specialist at a similar company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an academic and dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail for precise analysis of data.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas