The British School of Bucharest is seeking an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to join our successful team from August 2019.
We offer a dynamic teaching and learning environment for over 500 students from more than 50 different countries. The school is well established and is situated in a stunning campus with well-resourced facilities.
We are committed to offering a broad and balanced curriculum based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales. We have been awarded BSO status via the Independent Schools Inspectorate and are also an accredited member of COBIS.
Further details of our school can be obtained from our website: www.britishschool.ro
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Experience of working with Primary-age students
- Enthusiasm and commitment to allow students to access the curriculum
- A positive approach to work with students
- The ability to work with teachers to facilitate student learning
- Outstanding professionalism, punctuality and attendance
- Previous experience of working with students with additional needs would be preferable but not essential
For more information and to apply please send a CV to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to references and a satisfactory police checks from both the country of origin and the previous country of employment.
Closing date: 26th March 2019
The processing of personal data is made in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Directive) and you enjoy the rights set out in Chapter III: The rights of the data subject, namely: access to, or rectification or deletion of, personal data, restrictions on processing or the right to object to processing.