School Office Admin
Job Title: School Office Admin
Reporting to: School Office Manager
Leads & Manages: School Office/ Administration
Liaise with: Admissions, HR, Finance, Catering, IT, Facilities.
The holder of this position must act professionally, while carrying out the responsibilities and tasks mentioned below, thereby promoting the interests of the students and the school.
- Dealing with direct and indirect inquiries from parents;
- Daily registration processes: Attendance, Lunch, Bus schedule;
- Mediate parents’ relationship with school in terms of Lunch, Transport, Uniforms, toddler Group, Kids Party, Adult Learning, Photos, Trips, School events, Afterschool, External exams.
Experience & Skills:
- Senior level in customer service;
- Project management experience;
- Time management skills;
- Conflict management skills;
- Being able to act also without supervision;
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer;
- English – advanced level.
- Customer orientated
- Problem solving
The processing of personal data is made in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION no. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Directive) and you enjoy the rights set out in Chapter III: The rights of the data subject, namely: access to, or rectification or deletion of, personal data, restrictions on processing or the right to object to processing.